• ParqueMazatlanPortadatopo03

Mazatlán Industrial Park

It is a modern fulfillment center liked to harbors, it will have second and third-line logistic activities generally dedicated to load trucks or trains with sea shipments and viceversa.
Its privileged location on Mexico 15 international High way and its conectivity with the states of Durango, Chihuahua and Chihuahua. And with the Mazatlan-Matamoros six-lane highway.
Comprises a surface area of 800 hectares, 40 of them are 22% available, corresponding to the first-stage and the remaining 78% belong to the second and third stage, those will be developed with an action plan in accordance with the possibilities and characteristics of the sector involved.
This Project, with urban design, is characterized by a road system connected to each one of the 40 industrial plots. The Plots are arranged in 4 blocks, with paved roads, trees and green areas. The width of its roads allows for circulation and maneuvering of heavy traffic, in the same way the services and infrastructure are enough to meet the company operations’ demands and requirements.
This industrial park represent various side benefits because they have a high added value because they were built as places for industral activities, and are located in private áreas with access to the most important communication and transportation roads of the northwest part of Mexico and have urban services like electricity, water system, and data and voice transfer.


Ver Inmobiliaria Nieblas en un mapa más grande

It is located in the outskirts of the city, on the 274 km of Mexico 15 International High way, at Tepic-Mazatlan road corridor, in the junction with the highway to International Airport. The Port-City of Mazatlán is constructing an important exit for exportation goods, agricultural, industrial, fishing and car products.It registers the movement of oil and derived loading, intended to supply the región it serves. Inmobiliaria Nieblas is currently building urban infrastructure for middle and upper income business in this Park.Our industrial premises are specifically designed for assembly plants and fulfillment centers. We have the best equipment with all urban services required by any industry. Mazatlán Industrial Park is an integral solution to the problem of industrial organization, with all the public services needed for an outstanding performance, such as:

  • Drinking wáter and sewer system
  • Electricity network
  • Underground Telephone lines
  • Waste water treatment plant
  • Signposting
  • Administrative offices area
  • Park Areas
  • Internal Lighting
  • Efficient asphalt street network
  • Curbs and pavements
  • Perimeter fence
  • Permanent surviellance

Our premises have loading docks, wide and fast paved Access, wide maneuver courtyards, large interior spaces made with concrete for heavy traffic, roof heigh starting at 6.5 mts, they also have spacious office áreas, along many more benefits.

Lightbox Image    Lightbox Image    Lightbox Image

For more information, please call (668) 812-3240 or send us an email

LIST OF MAZATLAN'S STOREHOUSES AND INDUSTRIAL WAREHOUSES

NAVE UNO, LOCAL UNO

CLIENT
Café El Marino.
BELONGING INDUSTRIAL PARK
Parque Industrial Mazatlán.
LOCATION
Carretera Mazatlán-Aeropuerto Km 274+700
STATUS
Rented.
CONSTRUCTED SURFACE
2,415 M²

NAVE UNO, LOCAL DOS

CLIENT
General Brands Manufacturas México
BELONGING INDUSTRIAL PARK
Parque Industrial Mazatlán.
LOCATION
Carretera Mazatlán-Aeropuerto Km 274+700
STATUS
Available for Rent
CONSTRUCTED SURFACE
2,475 M²

NAVE DOS

CLIENT
Comercial D´Portenis.
BELONGING INDUSTRIAL PARK
Parque Industrial Mazatlán.
LOCATION
Carretera Mazatlán-Aeropuerto Km 274+700
STATUS
Rented
CONSTRUCTED SURFACE
5,400 M²

NAVE TRES, LOCAL UNO

CLIENT
Agroindustrias del Norte
BELONGING INDUSTRIAL PARK
Parque Industrial Mazatlán.
LOCATION
Carretera Mazatlán-Aeropuerto Km 274+700
STATUS
Available for Rent
CONSTRUCTED SURFACE
1,553 M²

NAVE TRES, LOCAL DOS

CLIENT
Sugar Foods
BELONGING INDUSTRIAL PARK
Parque Industrial Mazatlán.
LOCATION
Carretera Mazatlán-Aeropuerto Km 274+700
STATUS
Rented.
CONSTRUCTED SURFACE
1,553 M²

NAVE CUATRO

CLIENT
Farmacias la Moderna
BELONGING INDUSTRIAL PARK
Parque Industrial Mazatlán.
LOCATION
Carretera Mazatlán-Aeropuerto Km 274+700
STATUS
Available for Rent
CONSTRUCTED SURFACE
3,008 M²

NAVE CINCO

CLIENT
Almacenadora Liverpool
BELONGING INDUSTRIAL PARK
Parque Industrial Mazatlán.
LOCATION
Carretera Mazatlán-Aeropuerto Km 274+700
STATUS
Rented.
CONSTRUCTED SURFACE
5,000 M²